Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Aerobar hosts Lee Burridge, Danny Howells, and Cassie











Aerobar is located at 247 23rd street in Miami Beach. The venue itself has a great sound system with two rooms. Each room is independent from the other in the aspect that the music stays in each room with out it lapping over.
I definitely experienced aural pleasure at this venue. Resident Advisor, held an event this evening with some of the best names in house music. Danny Howells, Lee Burridge, and Cassie all threw down awesome sets. The club was packed with party goers dancing till seven in the morning. As with most clubs you get the mixed crowd of those who just go to clubs to go out, those that hear there will be a great party and just arrive without even knowing anything about the music, and those you are there to listen to their favorite artists throw down.
There are two artists that always play in my car and on my music device, they are Danny Howells and Lee Burridge. What a treat it was to experience them in a small ultralounge setting with a great sound system.
My vodka drinks were $12, standard for Miami, my cover charge was $50 not so standard, but well worth the experience. The club closed at 7 in the morning, but the DJs allowed me to hang out and talk with them till nine.
Aerobar is definitely a place to feel high energy in your face house music. On this particular night I heard some of the deepest and darkest house I could ever dream off. Warning! Aerobar is not for sensitive ears. I know that i don't have the best hearing sometimes, I did leave the club with my ears ringing.


No comments:

Post a Comment