Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dream Night Club Offers Up Sophistication, Miami Style


Dream located at 1532 Washington Ave. on Miami Beach offers up a level of sophistication. From it decor to the crowd that is at the club.

The club is pricey, my vodka drink ran me $15, but didn't phase me. It was expected. Alot of good looking people here, including your run of the muck Miami cheeseball.

The music at dream is your less sophisticated house, mixed with dance remixes of top forty songs. The DJs here are doing absolutley nothing new.

The ambiance really didn't keep me, it was more or less the group I was with. I would come back here, I have been here several times, it's just not the whole package I look for. Maybe I have been spoiled with great club tracks and great clubbing environments. Whatever it is I just feel like this is just another "Hey I am in Miami, look at me," nightclubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment