Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tiesto Coming to LIV Miami


On April 24, Tiesto will be spinning at LIV located at the Fountainbleu. Although I am not a fan of Tiesto, LIV will make for a great place to enjoy his Trance music. The ultra modern decor combined with its sound system will make for a good party.
I can only image that the event will turn into a standing room only one. The ticket price is $200 with a $12 handling fee. The price in all reality is a joke. I guess it has to pay for the venue. Tiesto who has been spinning his unevolved Trance for the past twelve years is rolling in money.
I have seen Tiesto and can remember when he had trouble selling out the original Club Space. I guess good for him. Expect the crowd to be alot of uninformed, poser tech heads, the kind of which I would not want to rub shoulders with. What has Teisto done that is new? $200? The money went to that guys head.

No comments:

Post a Comment